Experience the rich, healthy taste of farm fresh eggs! Only $3 for a dozen.
Why buy farm fresh?
- Farm-fresh eggs are higher in beta-carotene, an antioxidant that has a reddish-orange pigment and is later converted to vitamin A. The higher beta-carotene levels in farm-fresh eggs may also contribute to the nutritional value and benefit the immune system.
- Farm-fresh eggs are higher in Vitamin E.
- Farm-fresh eggs have 50% less cholesterol.
- Farm-fresh, free range eggs have higher levels of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Farm-fresh, free range eggs are three to four times higher in Vitamin D.
- Farm-fresh eggs are younger than the store-bought eggs that are a month old before they even get to the shelf – which means that their nutritional value is much higher.
- Your money stays local.
- Farm-fresh eggs taste better!